Alize Collection Sunlounger
With its aluminium frame and tearproof Outdoor Technical Fabric cover, this design-inspired sunlounger is made to withstand the challenges of outdoor use. The backrest can be adjusted to 5 different positions and the footrest to 2 positions, providing maximum comfort for a relaxing afternoon. This sunlounger can be adjusted to a zero-gravity position!* Now you can get the relaxing garden you’ve always dreamed of. This item of outdoor furniture is also available with a headrest, with removable cover made from 100% outdoor fabric – an even comfier place to sit! It also looks great alongside the small low table from the Alizé Collection. And it’s practical, too – the sunlounger can be stacked and comes with integrated wheels. And you can mix and match your favourite colours to create a design-inspired garden.
* In the zero-gravity position, your heart is aligned with your back and legs, helping to significantly reduce the sensation of gravity and fully relaxing your entire body. Placing your legs at the same level as or higher than your heart substantially reduces pressure on your lower back and spine, limits muscle tension in your lower back, promotes blood flow in your legs, reduces strain on your heart, eases pressure on your rib cage and makes it easier for your lungs to expand, thereby increasing oxygen content in the blood.
- Partitioned aluminium and sheet aluminium frame
- Tearproof Outdoor Technical Fabric covering
- Adjustable backrest (3 positions), adjustable footrest (2 positions)
- Zero gravity position available
- Wheels included in the frame
- Very High Protection Treatment for outdoor use
- Anti-UV powder coating
Weight: 13,5 kg
Stackable : x 15 (Stacked Heigh: 2,25 m)
W80cm x D190cm
Alize Collection Sunlounger
We use DHL for all our online orders. We'll provide you with tracking information once your order is sent, and we aim to have all orders sent the next working day.
Your outdoor furniture order may take some time, dependent on the items you have selected. Lead times will vary, so please get in touch if you have any queries about how long your order will take.
Get in touch
If you have any queries about your order, or if you have questions prior to placing an order, call our friendly team on 0208 297 9439, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
hortus was initially created as a shop window for our garden design and construction services, whilst also allowing us to indulge our passion for beautifully designed products. Independently owned by Julia Keen and Brian Hamilton, hortus is now established as one of the finest gardening stores in the country.
In our bricks and mortar store, we also stock indoor and outdoor plants, as well as a weekly fresh cut flower offering. We're always on hand to offer any advice you may need on taking care of your plants. We have a long standing relationship with all our suppliers, so if you're looking for something specific, do let us know and we may be able to source it for you.